Saturday, March 4, 2023

Adventure 831: Day 54/Tucson/2023

Today the weather added warmth to the deep blue sky, and the rest of the week promises to hover in the seventies. You won't hear me saying it's too hot, but I did break my short pants back out. After a morning in which three significant gems were handed to me during Tai Chi class, I spent nearly the rest of the day waiting at Discount Tire for the removal and repair of a pesky screw in the left rear tire. In total, the car spent four hours waiting its turn to be fixed. In the meantime I walked four miles through the local neighborhoods adding to what Bill Bradley called, "A Sense of Where You Are". Of course he was talking about basketball for the most part, but as not only a great player but a deep thinker, he was also speaking to his sense of place. For me, not necessarily a great player or a deep thinker, I was mostly trying to find back roads from point A to point B. Speaking of basketball, the madness is beginning. Many of the favorites lost today. Frenzy as fierce as a school of piranha has begun. As they say, "Buckle up, Bubba, the ride is about to be wild." For fans that means life is good, especially today.

My new art paradigm: Rock heart air planters.
This old guy is taking the symbiotic relationship with his host palo verde a little far.


Quail art.


 Buckle up, Poppy.
I wonder where I'm at?


Among other things, we practiced bouncing today. Here Russ is bouncing Jake who is about to be launched up off his feet and back into the mattress. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment