Friday, February 25, 2022

Adventure 716: El Pais/Post D

Still pretty cool, so we layered up for our morning bike ride on the loop. We drove about fifteen minutes over to Michael Perry Park where we parked Fric. The we rode for an hour an a half in two directions. It was nice and afforded us a little more local knowledge of the trail. We lounged the rest of the day away. Judy baked muffins. I made RV reservations for the month of March. I dozed off in the sun for awhile. Nothing to earth shattering. Pretty soon it was evening and I BBQd some chicken, zucchini, and romaine. Pretty much the pattern. Life is pretty good here at the El Pais, especially today.

An already cool day got just a little cooler (In every way) at sunset.
Some of the loop trail ends. I'm still recording which surface streets I have to traverse to make the whole loop. It's fun exploring.
Another of the classic rigs here at the El Pais.
This biker babe is hot to trot.
"I'm warning you, ladies. Don't trust that guy."

 She said, "Hey, good looking, what you got cooking?" He replied, "Thighs."

No comments:

Post a Comment