Sunday, February 20, 2022

Adventure 711: Back to Frac/Post A

Topped our Peek a loo visit off with Stephanie and Brady's wedding, which was awesome. The best part of any wedding is the present joy the couple exudes. It spreads warmly across the memories of everyone who is married. I think I can speak for all of us when I noticed the tingle I felt as the vows were read. It always jolts me back to the excitement I felt as a newlywed. The second best part of wedding is seeing friends and relatives who for any number of reasons have become distant. It's nice to reconnect. For me, this wedding was especially nice because both of my children were present. They both looked great and reminded me of the promise any new marriage brings: "little ones". Mine are not so little any more, but the groom, Brady, did hope for a few tugboats in his vow for the future. (That may need a little backstory for some. Brady's nickname is Tug, short for tugboat). At any rate, it was a great wedding. And our whirlwind trip home rang a few happy bells, too. We saw everyone we love and we got just enough chill in our bones to welcome the nearly eighty degrees we landed into in Tucson. Our flight was uneventful. Frac welcomed us, and our only sign of misfortune was one of the sun covers on the wheels was blown away by the wind. We're refreshed and ready to continue our adventures. Most of all, the warmth and love of our trip home made us realized once again that life is good, especially today.

Mr. and Mrs. Brunelle: Let's get this party started!
These two beautiful humans kept the promise of my wedding day.
First dance as man and wife.
Very happy mother of the bride.
Nothing matches watching your future bride walking down the aisle.


Proud parents.


A golden sunset for the Brunelles..


A nice evening to experience Lake Cda.
Elizabeth sporting her mother's jewels.

  
 It's just the first of many dances. Congrats Brady and Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment