Monday, February 7, 2022

Adventure 701: Catalina State Park Revisited/Post I

Not too much adventure today. House cleaning as it were. First, we traveled to the laundromat. When we got back we hooked up the trailer for a tank emptying ride. We can go for ten days without hardship or rationing without emptying the tanks. That's pretty good. We're now ready when we move to our next venue at the end of this week. We did enjoy a little rake therapy this afternoon, but mostly we lounged the day away. There was nothing really to take photographs of today, so I'm going to choose a few of my favorites from days gone past. It will make it easy to remember that life is good, especially today.

There's me sailing down to Harrison ride my bike for the first of three trips I made this past summer.
I made a quantum leap this winter in my woodworking.
We did a lot of chasing Falcon around.
We spent a week in Chelan with the whole family.
There goes Falc.
I made him this truck for Christmas.
I made this table for Libby, one of seven tables I made this winter.
The box as it looks closed.
See ya, Falc.

 The bed of the truck tips. Petty cool, Poppops.

1 comment: