Saturday, March 26, 2022

Adventure 744: Manhattan, KS Reprise/PostB

Literally nothing to report on the adventure front today. We slept in so long we called breakfast brunch. The only task I accomplished was to refill the propane tank at the local dealer. Then, astonishingly, I took a nap during the women's games, warmed as I was by the welcome sun light and a fleece comforter. I can't remember the last time I took a daytime nap. Judy and Karen took a trip to the Saturday market, and then worked much of the day on the puzzle. Of course, Karen did her knee rehab exercises, and the sisters once again filled the house with lovely piano music. I can even admit that I had so little motivation, I didn't even do the form. What all this says is things are comfortable here at the Franz dome where life is good, especially today.

It won't be long until I'm aboard Davey Boy.
Just up from my nap. A really hard day in adventure land.
An old selfie from our last visit to Manhattan.
Rod was only sightly more active than me today. I think he stayed awake during the game.
Abe and Dorothy, the girls' parents, before they were married.
Karen smiling during our last visit.
The basketball games will be over for the week tomorrow, so we'll be back to the card games.

Karen, fresh off her knee replacement. She's doing really well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment