Saturday, March 25, 2017

Adventure 391: St. George, Utah/Post C

Time to get up. Getting dressed is optional.
I knew my Bunny was feeling better when she started telling me what to do. She strongly suggested I change the channel. She intimated that I possibly resembled less of a window than a door. She belched a couple of commands while I was making dinner. She advised me while I washed dishes, and of course, I didn't clean the floor with the right rag. But it was when she howled, "Save me a bite", an ultimatum President Trump would later claim credit for that I new the bug had been found, mangled, dismembered, and removed by an NSA sanitation team. Hallelujah! Actually, Judy's had quite a tussle with what seems to be a 24 hour bug. She tossed a few girlie scout cookies last night, slept the entire day, and showed very little life until the Zag game was about to start. That's when she started barking  executive orders, and since she was too sick to make her hair cut appointment, her blond hair flowed in several triumphs directions. I  almost thought she turned Republican there for a moment. But it's all good, and it also marks the most time we've ever spent in the trailer during the day. I left for a hot tub soak and a grocery run, but other than that we stayed inside. Happily, we were warm, dry, and I tried my best to wait on my sick partner hand and foot (Actually, I prescribed sleep and she followed my advice, so it was pretty easy). In any case, we're happy she's feeling better, and we're still living a life that's good, especially today. (Author's note: Judy signed off on this post with reservations. The fact that she'll let me tease her is a good recovery sign. P.S. Don't believe the fake news.)


 I told you not to take a picture of my Presidential hair.
 You're not listening. I look goofy in these hats.

 I tried to tell you it was this way.
 I'm glad you got a large.
 I told you, "This is the winner."
 The plot thickens.
Get back here so I can tell you where to go.

 I've told you over and over, "No cheating."

No comments:

Post a Comment