Saturday, February 1, 2020

Adventure 571: Cave Creek Regional Park/Post F

Good morning sunshine.
What a difference a day makes? I'm no less distressed, but I did awake to a bright blue Arizona sky. I did win the morning cribbage game. I did get two very heart warming photos of young Falcon. I did ride my bicycle twenty  plus miles while my Bunny learned about desert birds, and we did walk 6.5 miles in the warm afternoon sun, and of course, the Zags won, so. What, me worry? We even pretended we were camping, built a fire, and roasted weenies. Even with the fire roaring and a near half moon waxing we could still see Orion's sword. Not only that, but we were serenaded by a large chorus of desert coyotes. I mean it's hard for life to get any better, and since we're all Republicans now, there's only one safe answer: submit. So, I am (not) but nonetheless, life is good, especially today.

We should all wake up so happy.
Easily the cutest child ever!

 My Bunny checking out our route.


 Getting the fire started.

 Saguaro of the day. Elephant boy.

Just another ho hum sunset here in Arizona.

 Get the weenies ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment