Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Adventure 80: Potter's Creek Park/Canyon Lake, TX/Post F

Come, All You Huddled Masses
Often at the end of the year, you'll see lists of memorable events. I thought I'd post my Top Ten Life is Good photos to celebrate this Christmas Eve. For me, these photos open flood gates of fond memories. I hope they inspire you to open your own for truly, life is good, especially today.
 My Hunny Bunny floating in the Challis Hot Springs.
 Our Hot Tamales!

 A handful of candy pumpkins. Life is great!


 Huckleberry Pancakes, the good life for certain.

 Enjoying the grandkids makes life good for sure.


 Reading to the little Princesses makes life really good.





 Snuggling for a selfie! Life doesn't get much better.
 Loving life is good. Look at these two.
 How can life get better than a big hug on prom night?
 Life is a thrill ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment