Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Adventure 807: Day 30/Tucson/2023

Mimi started missing the Falc when she had to unload the dishwasher by herself this morning. I missed hearing TC rattling around in the kitchen inventing breakfast, though Mimi quite magnificently conjured up a delightful  chorizo scramble that reminded me what  Carissa, a friend of ours would say, "This shit'll eat." After that pinnacle, our day was certainly less exciting than any day last week. I went to a Tai Chi lesson, which was quite enlightening, and Judy made her way to Trader Joe's and came home with two bags full.. We also walked four miles to the post office and back. Oh, and  Cager, won two games today, trimming my lead to a mere $.24 cents. Before, during and after dinner we watched a delightfully fanciful Netflix movie called the Age of Adeline. And we retired for the evening at eight. We'll need our rest because our dance card is full. We're eagerly awaiting the arrival of Ed and Deb Drouin and Liz Ulmen, who get here this weekend. We still remember how to boogie, even though we don't step as high as we once did, nor do play as much "tag me" as we used to. Instead, we'll eat, we'll drink, we'll laugh and we'll merrily walk in the desert. Such is life, which is good, especially today.


Noting but art shots today: Door #1.


We passed this guy's house on the way to the post office. I like him already. He's property is speckled with welded art.

 

Sometimes I can barely bear it.


Other times are the truth abides in the shadows.



I otter find the answer some day soon.


Hey Bucko, have a heart.
Cactus Man.
Please don't shoot. They're spheres not balloons.
Who, me?
Finally" There's always time for chips and sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment