Thursday, March 26, 2015

Adventure 240: Lakeview RV Resort/Houston, TX/Post A

Fric and Frac arriving hot and lathered at Lake View.
I'm a lot calmer now. We took a few laps around the park. Judy did the laundry as I steadied myself by listening to the talking heads tell me who was going to win the upcoming games. Then I did the form, sat in the hot tub, showered, shaved, and got some really good news from Mr. Ulmen (He found a buyer for the tickets!). I also got excited when I found out that we're going to be close enough to the action as to be on TV. Our seats are on the floor in section four, row 4, seats 13, 14. We'll be the raucous pair dressed in blue GONZAGA sweatshirts. We Googled the directions to the stadium and tomorrow we'll take a dry run to see about parking. Even better, this posh resort has cable TV so we're watching madness tonight just to whet our whistles. We even Googled the best BBQ in Pearl Land (The suburb we're close to us). Saturday we'll try it out. The only drawback to Texas is that the food doesn't encourage catching the skinnies, but it does engender a certain satisfaction. I talked to my cousin, Douglas today (I tried to get him to fly down to use one of the tickets. He almost came). He said he's down to 191 lbs. (He eats very little BBQ). He'll be my inspiration when I get out of Texas. Until then, I'll be smacking my lips, y'all. Look for us on TV. We'll be cheering loudly, thankful that life is good, especially today. 


 This place is a little different than last night's accommodations in the "piney woods".
 The view from our bedroom window.
 This place is so posh, the tow vehicles are Rolls Royces.
 Art shot of the day.
 Stumpy dutifully doing her exercises. Great form!
 Hot Rod of the day.
 Frac in the distance.
 The place is huge!
 Frac a little closer.
One point of view. Notice the silhouette. I, for one, am thankful for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment