Thursday, August 24, 2023

Adventure 882: Ferguson Lake House/6

So let's recap the thin gruel we've eaten for dinner so far this week. Mimi and I furnished the institutional lasagna, taco mix, and cookies. That took care of the first few days. Libby made enchiladas on Wednesday, and today Angela served us Spring Rolls with BBQ pork. Out of this world! The day itself was perfect. The temperature was a sunny bright 76, warm enough to swim, sunbathe, and generally frolic. Perfect, like I say. Falc swam on his own, or should I say kicked his legs like crazy. Nonetheless, he swam. I swam too, in my fashion, which means donning a life jacket and floating like a whisky cork on the waves. The water is fine. Join me if you dare. Otherwise, realize that life here is pretty good, especially today.

Family walk around the loop.


Hugs good bye to Bonnie, Emily, and Sarah.



Half moon twilight.
Angela at work making spring rolls.


Huckleberry pancakes for breakfast.
Nerves fray on the fourth family day. Water fight!
No harm done.
No fade.

Mrs. Ulmen bringing on the bruschetta.

No comments:

Post a Comment